Virtus Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application-Zolen

2 posters

Go down

Application-Zolen Empty Application-Zolen

Post by Zolen Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:45 am

Hello everyone. I wanted to tell a little about myself before I did the formal outline of the application. I have been in MMOs since Earth and Beyond and EQ. I have a lot of experience with raids and group questing/PVP. I am looking for a guild that are not together just to say they are in a guild which believe it or not have already ran into. I am looking for a guild that can have a good time together and also help each other out no matter what level they are to the person that needs help. I have been an officer in guilds in the past in other games and enjoy getting people together for events. I am not sure how well you can do that in this game. So here is my outline of app

Preferred Handle/Nickname: Zolen
In game toons: Zolen (not sure of the class yet. I am currently not on this server but will be later today. I want a class that you guys need. I enjoy all roles it doesnt matter)
Availability: I am always on after work during the week and on during the weekends
Focus: Having fun which includes PvP,PvE,Crafting
Strengths: I enjoy helping people. I am the type of person that will stop what I am doing to help someone out.
Personality: I enjoy cracking jokes and having fun. I also can be serious when the time is right.
Brown Nose: I have been looking for a guild such as this since release.
Something Random: Doh!
Your Space: I put most of this up on top of this post. I will always be on if you guys have any questions.

=====Optional Information (Will not affect membership)=====

Priorities:Family
Technical Skills: I have been in the IT field for a long time. I am pretty good when it comes to computers/networks/servers
Hobbies:SWTOR lol
Microphone: Yes

Zolen
Brother
Brother

Back to top Go down

Application-Zolen Empty Re: Application-Zolen

Post by Zolen Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:19 am

My in game name is Zolen. I picked as a character the Trooper Vanguard. Hope to see you all in game

Zolen
Brother
Brother

Back to top Go down

Post by Havenfield Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:14 pm

Hey there! Good to see your application Smile the next keeper or master who is online should be able to add you into the guild!

Can't wait to get playing with you.

Havenfield
Keeper
Keeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down